Friday, February 5, 2010

Exclusive! Cheshire Cat Paper Toy


To mark the day one month before the Alice in Wonderland movie hits theaters, Alice 2010 is proud to present our very own Cheshire Cat papercraft. Cheshire Cat has always been my favorite of the creatures that Alice meets on her adventures.

 

To build your own Cheshire Cat, download and unzip the pdf file (283KB) here: Cheshire Cat

There are now instructions! Cheshire Cat Instructions

I recommend printing it out on 60# card stock. The dotted lines are places to fold. Score them first. Cut out the pieces following the solid lines second. Then everything gets glued together using the tabs. On the head, glue the face to the chin first, then attach the back.

Previously: Alice in Wonderland Toys Archive

* * *

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the best thing ever

Anonymous said...

Hermoso!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing :) and thanks for sharing ;)

RueKat said...

Thank you very much. Well done. :-)

Marie Cloutier said...

thank you! this is awesome!

Dark Alice said...

Thanks very much! I was surprised that this was such a hit. I'm thinking about making another one!

Jackie said...

I've been reading this blog for ages..tonight I made the cat!

Jú Ribeiro said...

it's so perfect!

Alice said...

wow!
amazing!!!
; )

adub3n said...

Wonderful! Thanks. My daughter and I made this last weekend. Can I link a pic?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4350018508_a641750047_o.jpg

Anonymous said...

I made it. It'll be the b-day gift to my best friend. Thx from Hungary.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! Obrigada!!! Rose from Brazil.

DocSnyder said...

Awesome! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

how sweet *-* loved it

Sinhazinha said...

I just loved it so much ! Thank you !

Unknown said...

Said.........
Thank you!!I love *.*

Anonymous said...

Love the cat, but mine is a bit..er..not so perfect, can you post the detailed instructions for fold and cut challenged types like me please?

Anonymous said...

I just made one for my sister tonight. Fairly easy build. And the way you did the colors as well as that infamous Cheshire grin turned out great. Thanks a bunch.

Laetitia said...

WOW love it!!!

Anonymous said...

amasing... thanks

shawn said...

just awesome!!! one question do i print it in normal white paper or some office paper?lov it !

Anonymous said...

super

Anonymous said...

I thought it necessary to inform you of this site - http://only-paper.ru/news/cheshirskij_kot/2010-08-27-5582
Which has reuploaded your craft to a different host and not given proper credit. They have done it with many other models as well.