Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miniatures and Other Alice Things


Norwegian Miniature artist Christel Jensen created this very cool miniature Alice in Wonderland Tea Party. Click the link for many more pictures. Jensen's site is very cool, although I have to admit that I'm a sucker for miniatures. Look at these cakes!!! How does she do it?


My dear readers, now that I'm not posting every day, I have a SERIOUS BACKLOG.
Here are some beautiful Alice in Wonderland themed cards.
Interesting White Rabbit candle stick.
Cheshire Cat papercraft. Via.
Some Alice inspired Storyboards. Also via.
A ton of Alice-inspired fashions in white. Alice en Blanco

Previously: Gallery Nucleus Curiouser and Curiouser Art Show

* * *

3 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Love it! My grandmother used to be crazy about miniatures, so I grew up loving to look at all the tiny stuff. Would love an Alice themed "room". Those pies and cakes look real and good enough to eat!

Anonymous said...

que graça to loka pra assistir o filme :)

debita said...

wow....that's good a miniatur in alice in worderand like a real^_^