Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rings and Feminism

Check out these cool rings on this Brazilian site (in Portuguese). They have mushroom rings, topiary rings, and even a Cheshire Cat ring. They look a bit impractical, but they're really beautiful.

An interesting article with a feminist take on Linda Woolverton's script for the Tim Burton movie. I think it's pretty interesting and worth a read. One of my favorite parts in the movie is where Alice makes friends with the Bandersnatch, and the author talks about that a little bit.

I mentioned this site before - Alice in Wonderland Challenge - which is an Alice in Wonderland inspired craft blog.

Previously: Everything Mia Wasikowska

* * *

1 comment:

Christel said...

I am happy to have found this blog:) I loved the movie. I am a miniaturist and work in 1/12 scale so I made a little teaparty in my garden after being so inspired. You can see it on my blog if you like:)